Deliv is a crowdsourced, same-day delivery service. We work with independently-contracted Delivery Specialists to provide same-day delivery for national retailers and many small and medium sized businesses in 17 markets across the United States, covering over 100 cities.
Our service area
Use the Delivery Zone tool to see if your location is covered by our service area.
Set up your account at https://delivery.deliv.co/signup. You can create an account without entering a credit card number, but a credit card will be required before you can place orders.
- You must have a valid credit card on file (Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover) to use the service. Credit cards are stored and processed by our payment processor, Stripe.
- We plan to add a Small Business invoicing option in the second half of 2016. If you require invoicing please contact us about setting up an Enterprise Account.
- While pending, charges to your chredit card may appear as "Stripe". Once posted, charges should appear as "Deliv".
- We plan to add a Small Business invoicing option in the second half of 2016. If you require invoicing, please contact us
The credit card on file in your account will be charged nightly for any charges you incur that day. It is not possible to charge multiple credit cards for different orders placed on the same day.
Charges and fees
Deliv lets you send up to five packages per order to a single location at a flat price. The base price is calculated using a zone-based system, where zones are based on distance from origin. You can calculate the base price for a delivery using our Quick Quote tool.
Cancellations made after a Delivery Specialist has been assigned to your order will incur a 50% fee.
Returns for non-deliverable orders will be charged the base rate plus a 50% return fee.
If you expect to ship more than 100 orders per week, contact us about volume pricing.
Check for destination eligibility
If you're not sure if the destination ZIP Code is included in our service area, use the Quick Quote tool to check eligibility and to see a base price quote.
Prepare your packages
All items must be well-packaged and sealed before pickup. Loose items will not be accepted. Delivery Specialists are unable to assist with packing, and they do not carry packaging materials.
Special instructions for bakeries:
- Delicate items should be packaged in sturdy boxes or plastic packaging that will not touch the sides or top of the product.
- Please include ample room around the product to account for normal, slight movement during transport.
- We recommend packaging cupcakes in individual holders.
- For extra protection, place any packaged items in a bag with sturdy handles or a cardboard box to minimize handling. Otherwise, if boxes are lifted alone, the sides may bend and touch delicate items.
Special instructions for florists:
- Cover arrangements with plastic or paper to protect flowers for transport and from inclement weather.
- Vase arrangements should be wrapped or placed in a snug-fitting box to minimize the risk of tipping during transport. Vases must not be filled beyond half-full to prevent spilling.
Verify size and weight limitations
- You may send up to five packages per order.
- No single package may exceed 50 pounds.
- Packages must not exceed 40 in. x 24 in. x 12 in.
- Larger items will not be accepted.
Orders may not contain items that violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. Orders containing controlled substances (including marijuana), drug paraphernalia, ammunition, firearms, currency, gambling-related items, and certain sexually oriented materials are prohibited.
Our policy for alcohol and tobacco deliveries varies by city. Before shipping alcohol or tobacco products, call us at (800) 673-9712 for additional information.
Each order is insured against loss and damage up to $5000 while in transit, not to exceed the declared value. If you require additional insurance, please contact us.
Label your packages
- Printed labels are not required, but all packages must be legibly marked with the Deliv tracking number.
- If your order contains multiple packages, mark each package as part of a set. Example: "1 of 3"
Select pickup and delivery time windows
- Select a Pickup and Delivery Date. They must be the same. We cannot hold items overnight.
- Select a Pickup After time to specify the earliest time that the order could be picked up.
- Select a Deliver By time to specify the latest time by which the order should be delivered.
- For example, if the Pickup After time was 2 p.m. and the Deliver Time was 5 p.m., the order would be picked up and delivered between 2-5 p.m.
- You may schedule delivery for the current day, or for a future date.
- We do not offer recurring scheduled deliveries at this time.
When to expect the Delivery Specialist to arrive
- The Delivery Specialist may arrive any time between the "Pickup After" time and the "Deliver By" time. Coming soon, you will be able to sign up to receive a SMS message when you are the next stop on the Delivery Specialist's route.
- Be ready to hand over the order when the Delivery Specialist arrives. Delay at pickup charges may apply if the Delivery Specialist must wait longer than 6 minutes.
Because Delivery Specialists are contractors, they do not wear uniforms. Each driver has been issued a Deliv ID badge on an orange lanyard. Drivers also have access to a digital ID card in the Deliv driver mobile app.
Track your order's progress
- By default, you will receive email confirmations when orders are placed, picked up, and delivered. You can opt out of these emails individually in your Dashboard.
- You can track your order's progress in real-time from your dashboard.
Cancelling an order
- You may cancel an order at no charge before the order has been assigned to a Delivery Specialist. (This may happen at any time after the order is placed.)
- After an order has been placed into a route, a 50% cancellation fee applies.
In the event that your order cannot be delivered for any reason, the package will be delivered back to you at the origin location. Additional fees may apply.
Hours of operation
We deliver seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in each city we serve. We do not operate on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day.
Have questions? The Deliv Support telephone number is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in each time zone at (800) 673-9712.
Terms are subject to change without notice.